Inspire people to feel positive
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, email address, we’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including support
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us.
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased
- Customer information like your name, email address
Our team members have access to this information to support you.
What we share with others
We only share information with third parties such as paypal who help us provide our orders and store services to you.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.